Azure Tomcat RRS feed

• Question

• I am deploying a Java application on Tomcat Azure using Azure Web app. 

1) What's the root of Azure Tomcat - Is it D:\home\site\wwwroot or D:/home/site/wwwroot?

2) If an app is deployed on root, what will be the path of the app in the Azure Tomcat?  Is it D:\home\site\wwwroot\<artifact-name> ?

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 11:34 PM

All replies

• 1) D:\home\site\wwwroot

2) It will be deployed on root wwwroot\

Rahber
    @Rahber

Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:05 PM
  • When I see the logs, it is deployed under D:\home\site\wwwroot\webapps\ROOT\ Can you please confirm as I referring the endpoints based on this path? 
    Monday, October 14, 2019 9:37 PM
  • If it is deployed under D:\home\site\wwwroot - Will it be deployed as D:\home\site\wwwroot\<artifactname> ?
    Monday, October 14, 2019 9:39 PM
  • So if you are having a blank website you will see that the index.jsp file would be under ROOT\ folder as you saw in the logs.

How are you deploying the site? Though war file deployment or some repository?

If you are deploying it as root then it will be D:\home\site\wwwroot\webapps otherwise it will be \artifactname

Rahber
    @Rahber

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:40 AM
  • Yes, I am deploying it as a single war.  It's a web application and accessing it through the azure web app link.
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:43 PM
  • So it will be D:\home\site\wwwroot\webapps\your_war_name unless you are deploying it as a root.war in which case you need to delete the already existing root folder. 

Rahber
    @Rahber

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:07 AM