is DocumentDB is right place to handle terabyte Data, need to create a analytical plateform on Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

i want to understand capability of Document Db.

My Requirement is

existing Application

1.   Data warehouse in Analysis service  with approx 400000 Million ( count of record   transaction data). having different schema store aggregated data( Parent-Child, Many to many, Ragged Hierarchy )
    2. i have application  where data store in flat schema( master and Transaction in same table) in SQL server( here we are facing performance issue because data  reach up to 50 GB). this is real time system
    3. i have another small application with 10000 Million record with different schema

now i want to develop a common schema for all my application for n number of customer.

for example if i deploy my product for country a it should work for country b also because i read some blog  , DocumentDB store data with no schema.

all my application have same type of analysis like MAP, Graph , chart etc.

can you suggest me document Db is good for all my application to make a single db where i can store data for n number of customer. also after few month or year my data reach to gigabyte.

Regards,

Manish

Monday, December 7, 2015 6:57 AM

Answers

All replies