none
Extension and/or Uninstalling Visual Studio Community 2013 Trial RRS feed

• Question

• How can I request an extension to Visual Studio Community 2013 Trial? I have put in a request to purchase the license for Visual Studio from my company but it is still going through admins and is estimated to take another 2 weeks. I need to know how to request an extension for my current trial version and how to uninstall it. I can't find an uninstall button, is there an easy way to uninstall it all? If not, how do I do it manually? What should I uninstall?

Thanks,
    Thang

Friday, July 24, 2015 4:28 PM

Answers

• Hi Thang,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

>>How can I request an extension to Visual Studio Community 2013 Trial?

Generally, I know that since this VS2013 Community is free. So I suggest you could try to get this license by going to HELP->Register Product->click this Sign in button to input a Microsoft Account to get this license.

However, if you could not start this VS2013 Community to try the above suggestion to get license now. I suggest you could un-install this VS2013 Community by going to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features and then find this VS2013 Community to right-click it select Chage option to un-install it and then re-install it check this issue.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 27, 2015 6:18 AM