none
Microsoft Script Editor (MSE7.exe with Office 2007) Object Browser "Add" button disactivated all the time RRS feed

• Question

• I get used to MSE to browse the functions under DLL in MSE come with Office 2003 and worked perfectly. Since I install Office 2007, I still install MSE along with but found that I cannot add more DLL under Object Browser. In the previous version in 2003, I can simply add by clicking "Customize" > "Other Packages and Libraries" and "Add". However, I cannot now, the "Add" button is always dimmed. Please see my screen catpure attached.

Any one can help me!!!

Friday, October 26, 2012 3:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

where is the screen capture?

I cannot see.

Regards,

John

Monday, October 29, 2012 11:47 AM
  • Hi John,

Thanks for your attention.

Forum doesn't allow me to attach image with error message of "body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account", so I give up last time.

You can imagine that the "Add" button is simply disactivated when opening MSE7 > Object Browser > Customerize > Other Packages and Libraries.

I can send you the image if you allow me and give me your email address.

Regards,

Tony

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:36 AM
  • Hi Tony,

Do you mean the button in red rectangle? It's active on my side.

Since I install Office 2007, I still install MSE along with

It's in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSE7.EXE , you don't need to install another one.

Regards,

John

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 11:43 AM
  • Dear John,

My computer is Win 7 (64bit) + Office 2007. The EXE is located at 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\MSE7.EXE

I think we are using the same thing. However I can't see any picture in your last reply so I can't verify the button is the same as mine.

Regards,

Tony Fong

Friday, November 9, 2012 5:44 AM