Visual Studio Community 2015 does not open php websites RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    In the new version of Visual Studio Community do not open php websites, before it opened. When you open the error "HTTP Error 403.14". After you run this command (appcmd set config/section: directoryBrowse/system.webserver/enabled: true) error "HTTP Error 404.3". In IIS Manager settings do not affect server commands only fix bugs. Help another individual settings for each site.
    On Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 the same mistakes, then the problem is in configuring IIS Express, which comes with Visual Studio Community 2015
    What happened to the Visual Studio Community? How can I globally to fix errors?

Friday, August 7, 2015 8:07 AM

Answers

• Hi Sergey Kochedikov,

>>PHP tools installed. Sites were previously created in a different version of VS.

So it was created by other VS2015 version, am I right?

If you create a new simple website in your VS2015 community version, how about the result?

Actually we didn't support the extension tool, but maybe I could provide a path for you.

1. We have to make sure that whether this VS2015 version supports this project type.

Like my previous reply, create a simple PHP site, and then test it again. If we couldn't create the project type, I feel that we have to make sure that whether the extension tool supports this VS version.

2. If a simple PHP site works well, I feel that it would be not the VS IDE issue, it would be related to the specific project itself.

Since this issue is related to the PHP extension tool, you could click "Q AND A" here:

https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/6eb51f05-ef01-4513-ac83-4c5f50c95fb5

And then start a discussion, I think you could get better response from the PHP site experts.

Sincerely,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Sergey Kochedikov,

How did you create this php website? Do you create it in your VS2015 community version?

Do you install the PHP tools?

https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/6eb51f05-ef01-4513-ac83-4c5f50c95fb5

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, August 10, 2015 5:45 AM
  • Hi Sergey Kochedikov,

How did you create this php website? Do you create it in your VS2015 community version?

Do you install the PHP tools?

Best Regards,

Jack

Thanks for the reply. PHP tools installed. Sites were previously created in a different version of VS.

Monday, August 10, 2015 8:52 AM
  • Hi Sergey Kochedikov,

>>PHP tools installed. Sites were previously created in a different version of VS.

So it was created by other VS2015 version, am I right?

If you create a new simple website in your VS2015 community version, how about the result?

Actually we didn't support the extension tool, but maybe I could provide a path for you.

1. We have to make sure that whether this VS2015 version supports this project type.

Like my previous reply, create a simple PHP site, and then test it again. If we couldn't create the project type, I feel that we have to make sure that whether the extension tool supports this VS version.

2. If a simple PHP site works well, I feel that it would be not the VS IDE issue, it would be related to the specific project itself.

Since this issue is related to the PHP extension tool, you could click "Q AND A" here:

And then start a discussion, I think you could get better response from the PHP site experts.

Sincerely,

Jack

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:15 AM