How to set Moles .csproj assembly reference SpecificVersion to True? RRS feed

• Question

• When I add a Moles assembly for System.ServiceProcess to my Visual Studio, .NET 4.0 solution, compilation fails and reports errors:
    > The extern alias 'ssp' was not specified in a /reference option [c:\development\...\obj\Debug\Moles\ssp\m.g.csproj]
    > The extern alias 'sci' was not specified in a /reference option [c:\development\...\obj\Debug\Moles\ssp\m.g.csproj]
    I already know that to get the test project to compile when it contains references to **System.ServiceProcess** and **System.Configuration.Install**, I must manually edit the offending project's .csproj file, to add a <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion> child node and value to both reference elements.  Upon inspecting the m.g.csproj file noted in the error message, I see the SpecificVersion element is present, but both contain a False value.
    How can I force the Moles .csproj file to set SpecificVersion to True?  Manually changing them doesn't help, because the .csproj file is regenerated on the next build.

~ Mike Christian
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:54 PM