none
Problems in Registring to Vault and Backup on Windows 7 x64 embedded - Error ID 130001 RRS feed

• Question

• I can install the Azure Recovery Agent with the newest version on the Windows 7 emedded x64 PC - but when I want to register it to the Vault, I get an error with no text in it.

When I then configure a Backup and want to create that fist backup, I get an error: 

Microsoft Azure Bacup encountered an internal error. (ID: 130001)

The Vault Credential File is stored locally on the C: Drive - not on a network drive (as some forums stated a solution) 

Unfortunately I have to stay with windows 7 emedded on this client, as it works as a register-Terminal.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020 2:24 PM

All replies

• Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Few suggestions to troubleshoot this issue.

1. Copy and paste vault credential file to a different location and then try registration
    2. Go to recovery services > your vault > select diagnose and solve problems, see if the automated troubleshooter helps fixing this issue
    3. Uninstall everything and reinstall the backup agent. 

Reference: Troubleshooting guide , if problem persist contact support.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote. Feel free to reach out to us if you've additional questions in this regard.

Thursday, January 9, 2020 8:13 AM
  • Additional notes:

After uninstalling the agent, restart the server and then install the MARS agent. If it fails, try a re-start one more time. 

Thursday, January 9, 2020 9:23 AM