How to resolve account location mismatch with this app error when login to healthvault ppe RRS feed

• Question

• I have created an demo application using healthvault sdk application manager and registered the application on healthvault ppe.when i run the application its runs perfectly and fetches and displays data from healthvault.

I have used same application ID and certificate for another application and when i try to run the 2nd application its gives following error/message

We're sorry. MyHealthVaultDemo is not supported in your location. "You won't be able to use MyHealthVaultDemo because of an account location mismatch with this app. "

can anyone help me what is wrong with the 2nd application which is using registered AppID ,which works fine for the first application.. Thanks

• Edited by RD2014 Thursday, November 6, 2014 3:24 PM
    Thursday, November 6, 2014 12:48 PM

Answers

• Your application is set up to support the US instance and US locations. I suspect the issue is you are trying to sign up with a non-US-based account when you get this error.

If you update your app in ACC to support all instances and all locations (both of these are on the “Misc” tab) you should be set.

-Sean

Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:02 PM

All replies

• You should not be sharing application id/certificates between different applications, but that should not cause the error you are seeing. What is the platform URL you are using for the application that is failing?

-Sean

Monday, November 10, 2014 8:04 PM
  • https://platform.healthvault-ppe.com/platform/" 
    Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:36 AM
  • Please send the application Id values for the two applications to hvtech@microsoft.com. I will take a look at the application configuration to see if there is an issue with their setup.

Thanks

-Sean

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 4:06 PM
  • Your application is set up to support the US instance and US locations. I suspect the issue is you are trying to sign up with a non-US-based account when you get this error.

If you update your app in ACC to support all instances and all locations (both of these are on the “Misc” tab) you should be set.

-Sean

Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:02 PM