Email compose task how to add more recipients

Question

• Hey currently I am using the windows rt plugin and using the code below how do I add more recipients?

EmailComposeTask task = new EmailComposeTask();
                task.To = admin.Text ;
                task.Subject = "Please Solve This Problem";
                task.Body = TextInput.Text;
                await task.Show();

pratik

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 6:25 PM

Answers

• There is no EmailComposeTask for Windows Store apps, only for Windows Phone apps.

Are you writing a Windows Phone app or are you using a third party plug-in?

For the Windows Phone version you can include multiple recipients in the To field separated by semi-colons. See the EmailComposeTask.To Property documentation.

--Rob

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 7:02 PM
    Owner
  • I'd try the same thing under the assumption that the author of WinRT.Tasks modeled the EmailComposeTask after the Windows Phone version: separate the recipients with semicolon's in the To line. If that doesn't work then you'll need to check with the author for help.

--Rob

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:50 AM
    Owner

All replies

• There is no EmailComposeTask for Windows Store apps, only for Windows Phone apps.

Are you writing a Windows Phone app or are you using a third party plug-in?

For the Windows Phone version you can include multiple recipients in the To field separated by semi-colons. See the EmailComposeTask.To Property documentation.

--Rob

Tuesday, April 01, 2014 7:02 PM
    Owner
  • Yes I am using a third party plug in named "windows rt plugin" please do have a look and tell me.

pratik

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 2:33 AM
  • Sir I am using a plug in WinRT.Tasks

pratik

• Edited by Pratik99 Wednesday, April 02, 2014 2:45 AM
    Wednesday, April 02, 2014 2:45 AM
  • I'd try the same thing under the assumption that the author of WinRT.Tasks modeled the EmailComposeTask after the Windows Phone version: separate the recipients with semicolon's in the To line. If that doesn't work then you'll need to check with the author for help.

--Rob

Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:50 AM
    Owner
  • Ok is there any other way instead of using the plug in can we do it any other way becasue I have to send it to multiple recipients? 

pratik

• Edited by Pratik99 Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:27 AM
    Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:25 AM