How can i select numbers stored in database and redirect to new page RRS feed

• Question

• User-2074858223 posted

I want users to use voucher cards to assess information on page by inserting the numbers and clicking search button, please any idea on how to achieve that?

Saturday, September 22, 2018 6:29 PM

All replies

• User409696431 posted

That is a very general question.  What don't you know how to do?  Store the information in a database?  Query a database based on the value in the field containing the voucher number?  Get that number from an input field in the page?  Redirect to another page?  How will that page be selected, if it is not the same page for everyone? What kind of site are you creating: Web Forms?  MVC (full framework)?  Core?

Normally, this forum is for you to share the code you have tried, in order to get help if it doesn't work.  The "Learn" tab at the top of these forums is where you can start from the basics.

Saturday, September 22, 2018 9:03 PM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi micah2012,

users use voucher cards to assess information on page

This process might need your web application can integrate with card reader device so that you can read data from a card-shaped storage medium to authenticate current user. 

How can i select numbers stored in database and redirect to new page

You can use ADO.NET technology to connect your database and access data that you stored in your database. To redirect user to a new page, you can call the Response object's Redirect method.

With Regards, 

Fei Han

Monday, September 24, 2018 3:16 AM