none
ReportViewer.Localreport.Render PDF hangs for 10 minutes and one of the sub report giving error "The subreport could not be found at the specified location" and the error is happening 1 in 100 reports. RRS feed

• Question

• My reports are NOT in SSRS reporting server. I'm locally generating the reports with Windows ReportViewer control

I kept all the rdl and rdlc templates in network drive and accessing from there and generating the PDF.

There are 3 subreports on my main report and the issue is happening for 1 in a 100 and sometimes not at all. When I call the ReportViewer.Localreport.Render PDF its hangs for exactly 10 minutes and then start generating the report. But one of the subreport is not displaying on the PDF and its saying "The subreport '' could not be found at the specified location \\...\...\....\.....rdlc. Please verify that the subreport has been published and that the name is correct. And this error is not consistent.

• Edited by HBCH Tuesday, October 2, 2018 5:32 PM
    Tuesday, October 2, 2018 5:27 PM

All replies

• Did you find the solution to this problem. I am also facing the same problem. In my case, report gets hanged forever.
    Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:16 PM