Outlook Infopath Folder to Sharepoint (sharing and sync) (2007) RRS feed

• Question

• Currently we have a infopath form which gets send to users through outlook mail. The user submits it back after filling the form and sends it back. This gets saved in Infopath Forms folder and we can view the replies in a neat tabular way. Is there any way now I can create a Sharepoint list which as the same tabular style I see in the outlook Infopath forms folder. The sharepoint list should be in sync with the outlook folder too as users send in more forms after filling.

We finally would like to use the data in sharepoint as KPI to show high level graphical data to the senior Management. Outlook needs to be there as submission has to happen through mail only (just adding this as I know infopath form can be directly submitted to sharepoint).

Any ideas on how I can do that? Should i use outlook forms over infopath forms for this above scenario ? 

Thursday, October 27, 2011 9:04 PM

All replies

• On the form, you may just create a button to submit the form to SharePoint document library. You may use some user infomation to enable the button so the email receivers may not see it.

if your email receipients can also use your sharepoint, probably better just ask them submit the form directly to SharePoint.

Monday, November 7, 2011 4:07 PM