More options of the device app is gone

Question

• Dear Sir,

I had a windows store device app, with the customized "More options" working on our internal camera, with correct setting in the registry according to the document "Developing Windows Store Device Apps for Cameras" and related metadata and Driver MFT0 installed.

Everything was working fine.

For some reason, I made some changes in the related registry keys,

for example  "InternalDeviceModification" to "xxxInternalDeviceModification"; "CameraPostProcessingPluginCLSID" to "xxxCameraPostProcessingPluginCLSID"

Of cause this broke the "More options" to display our customized fly-out, instead the default "More options" came out.

(a) After I changed the registry keys back. The "More options" was still the default one, ours was gone.

(b) A reboot won't work.

(c) I reinstall the OS 9200, all the registry settings, metadata and mft0. The "More options" was STILL the default one, ours never came back.

The bcdedit shown "testsigning" with "yes", but in the right-bottom corner there was no "Test Mode" displayed.

I had trace the code in App.xaml.cs, but the debugger won't stop on the break-point in the function:

"protected override void OnActivated(IActivatedEventArgs args)".

What's going wrong?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Cheng-I

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Monday, October 22, 2012 8:27 AM (From:Building Windows Store apps with C# or VB )
    Thursday, October 18, 2012 10:40 AM