The app is not compliant. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I received an email from Windows Phone Application Certification advising that my app is not compliant. The app has not been tested as a test account was not provided. I was advised:

NOTE: Due to the testability issue, please either provide us test account information or take a video capture of the application and send it to us with its resubmission of the application following the steps shown below:

Could you please advise how can I resubmit or update the app with the test account details? I would like to provide the account details but there is no section where I can do it.

Regards,

Jarek

Monday, June 23, 2014 1:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• You can resubmit the same app by following same process. However, do mention about test account details in 'Notes to Tester' section. I believe your app needs user to login to use all the features (e.g. Facebook), in this case, create a dummy/test account and provide these credentials to tester. 

Follow below steps:

• Create app update OR resubmit the app
    • In Upload and describe your package on right side, under 'Certification notes' section provide the details.
    • Refer below image for details

Image Ref

Hope this helps

Mayur Tendulkar | Microsoft MVP - Windows Phone Development http://www.mayurtendulkar.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:01 AM
  • Hello Jafjkowski,

When you get to the step Upload and describe your packages click on More package options and you will see the certification notes field where you can add the test account details.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Dev Center

Windows 8 UI Developer Support

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:49 PM