Terminate suspended message for a particular BizTalk Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have an application and it is named ABC and wanted to remove only ABC suspended message using Powershell.

I have tried and no luck and requesting your input.

Thanks,

Raja

Thanks, Raja MCTS BizTalk Server 2010, MCC If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

Friday, October 13, 2017 1:09 PM

All replies

• So, there's no direct link between the BT Admin Application Name and the Service Instances.

But you can use a Like on MSBTS_ServiceInstance.AssemblyName to select only the required instances.

Friday, October 13, 2017 1:34 PM
  • Thanks Johns.

Anyone tried earlier and requesting sample code to my email raja.kumaravel@outlook.com? pls

Thanks, Raja MCTS BizTalk Server 2010, MCC If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

Friday, October 13, 2017 2:22 PM
  • If you want to implement in C#

you can use the Microsoft.BizTalk.Operations dll and you will find classes and methods to do that.

This is Microsoft suggested way of doing BizTalk operations.

Thanks,

Amar

Sunday, October 15, 2017 9:44 PM
  • Thanks Johns.

Anyone tried earlier and requesting sample code to my email raja.kumaravel@outlook.com? pls

Hope this may help you

$SuspendedMsg = Get-WmiObject MSBTS_ServiceInstance -namespace root\MicrosoftBizTalkServer|where-Object{$_.AsswmblyName -eq 'your Application NAme'} -filter '(ServiceStatus = 4 or ServiceStatus = 16 or ServiceStatus = 32 or ServiceStatus = 64)'

$SuspendedMsg.InvokeMethod("Terminate",$null)

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful , Propose As Answer , and/or Mark As Answer

• Proposed as answer by har Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:34 PM
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:33 PM