none
Problem with automatic appending of query string RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

I had faced a problem while hosting MSCRM application in CCF with auto append of "_ccfData" to the querystring by CCF.

Followed the steps in a thread in this blog which suggested using "EmptyQueryStringData" and setting it to true. But I have observed that it is applicable only when the WebApplicationAdapter class is inherited. This class member is not available for WebDataDrivenAdapter class.

Please let me know if my observation is correct and if so what is the solution to the situation where the automatic query string part is to be removed while inheriting the WebDataDrivenAdapter.

Thanks

siddhartha

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 6:02 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

I don't know every body have this problem and they can't work with it!!!!

the soluation is easy make new user control inherited from HostedControl base class and use webBrawserExtended (from Microsoft.Ccf.Csr.Brawser.Web) control to navigate the CRM or what ever from the Web Application.

so the ccf see this application as a user controle not a web application (and for sure you can override all function that you need) Got it?

Best Regards,

Tuesday, June 3, 2008 7:12 AM

• Hi Siddhartha,

You seem to confuse 2 types of adapter:

- Application Adpater (for Web or Desktop applications): used to change the behavior of the application. It is set in the <adapter>  tag of the hosted application definition.
    In your case, rather than chosing "No adapter" or Automation Adapter", you can use a custom one that inherites from
    WebApplicationAdapter.

- Data Driven Adapter: used to map UI fields (web or desktop application) and make them accessible from the Application Adapater. It is set in the <DataDrivenAdapterBindings><type> tag of the hosted application definition.

I hope it make sense.

Guillaume

Wednesday, June 4, 2008 9:09 AM