none
Reporting Services RRS feed

• Question

• I updated reporting services component in my project (service) from 9 to 10
    Reference Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common and Microsoft.ReportViewer.WinForm are in version 10

When I use report in forms apllication all is ok

When I use LocalReport() to generate reports (pdf) in service all pdf reports are rendered in version 9
    I spent few houres to resolve problem and i can't resolve

Can you help me resolve problem ?

• Moved by DotNet Wang Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:11 AM
    Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:26 PM

All replies

• Hi majk123b,

Thank you for posting here.

Could you tell us what type of your project? I can help you move thread to right forum.

Based on my search. I think your issue is related to Microsoft CRM forum.

Since the forum does not belong to MSDN forum, I cannot move it. I hope you can understand us.

---------if your issue has been resolved, please remember to close your thread by marking useful posts as answer,

Best Regards,

Hart

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:29 AM
  • Hi

I have two projects in one solution

I have "forms" project and  "windows service" project

I use .c# net 3.5 and visual studio 2015

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:24 AM
  • Hi majk123b,

If you have free time, Could you please provide a demo for us to test?

I think you issue is related to Visual Studio Report Controls  https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vsreportcontrols

you can post your issue on there. I will help you move it to there.

Best Regards,

Hart

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Hart Wang Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:09 AM
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 7:32 AM