Resource database RRS feed

• Question

• How to update statistics of Resource db?
    Saturday, December 4, 2010 2:13 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Why would you need to update Resource Db ?

Even if you attempted to update the statistics (how to update would be a discussion which is out of the scope of this blog) you will only recieve

"update is not necessary..."

If you can explain why you're looking for this option , maybe that will help provide a better answer.

regards

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, December 4, 2010 3:34 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Why would you need to update Resource Db ?

Even if you attempted to update the statistics (how to update would be a discussion which is out of the scope of this blog) you will only recieve

"update is not necessary..."

If you can explain why you're looking for this option , maybe that will help provide a better answer.

regards

Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, December 4, 2010 3:34 PM
  • As an addendum to the above note REsource Db has a "Read only" access and no process modifies it other than a patch . Which again brings me back to the Question . Why do you need to update the statistics for the Resourcedb ?
    Saturday, December 4, 2010 3:37 PM