Which minimal Azure components do i need if i want connect an OPC UA Server (ANSI C) to Microsoft Azure? RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

i am new to Microsoft Azure and right know evaluating how to connect a OPC UA Server directly Microsoft Azure. I read in one comment of a Microsoft Blog that it is possbile to deploy a OPC UA Client via the .NET OPC UA Foundation SDK directly in Azure to communicate directly with OPC UA Servers without a Gateway. I googled for some further hints how to start and which azure components i Need but i couldn´t get further. Which minimal Azure components do i need if i want connect  an OPC UA Server (ANSI C) to Microsoft Azure? Are there any examples or Blogs to get started?  Thanks

• Edited by A. Gonzalez Thursday, September 28, 2017 12:19 PM
    Thursday, September 28, 2017 9:08 AM

All replies

• Hello A.Gonzalez,

There are OPC UA .Net Standard Library Stack and samples you can reference.

Best regards,

Rita

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 29, 2017 7:41 AM