none
Is there anything new or on the horizon for Access Web Apps? RRS feed

• General discussion

• When this feature was announced a couple years ago, there was a lot posted about it. That lasted a while, but by the end of that year it mostly stopped. I haven't seen any new blog posts about it or any improvements to it mentioned anywhere for quite a while. Even the Office 365 roadmap is mum.

Does anyone know if anything has happened with it in the last year and what its future might be?

Saturday, July 25, 2015 6:46 PM

All replies

• Hi resiler,

To get the latest update about Access 2013, I suggest that you keep following the Office blogs via link below:
    Access

If you have any suggestions for how can improve any area in Access, you can submit the feedback via 'Smile Face' at the top righer cornner in Access 2013.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 27, 2015 5:27 AM
  • That wasn't really what I was asking about.

I did find a good thread about my question here, though you have to request access to get on the site:

https://www.yammer.com/itpronetwork/#/Threads/show?threadId=537911647

Monday, July 27, 2015 6:36 AM