Completing the age questionnaire after the deadline RRS feed

• Question

• Until a couple of weeks ago, I was focused on work unrelated to my Windows app and missed the notification of the requirement to fill out the age rating questionnaire.  (If the notification was sent by email, I did not get it, perhaps, as I learned tonight, that the email address I have been using with you folks for years was classified as unverified.)  When I started work on the app again, I noticed that my dashboard said that the app had failed certification as of September 1 because of a failure to fill out the age questionnaire.

So as instructed, I clicked Update, saw that the age rating category was marked as incomplete, and clicked on "Age ratings."  This took me to the questionnaire, which I filled out and clicked on the "Save and Generate" button.  This took me to a screen with columns for rating systems and my apps ratings which all looked normal except for the "Additional Data" line that said my Current Rating ID, whatever that is, was pending.  I clicked on "Continue" and was taken back to the submission screen with the Age ratings still marked as incomplete.

I am stuck.  What do I need to do to complete the age rating?

Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:56 PM

Answers

• Hi P Granbery,

I can reproduce your issue in my Dashboard and I fix it by clicking Property and I don't make any additional modification just clicking "Save". Then the Age ratings is marked as complete. You might have a try.

I never run into this issue before and I will report it to related team.

If you have any other question, please contact Dev Center support so that you will be assisted best.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by P Granbery Friday, October 28, 2016 12:40 PM
    Friday, October 28, 2016 10:01 AM

All replies

• Hi P Granbery,

I can reproduce your issue in my Dashboard and I fix it by clicking Property and I don't make any additional modification just clicking "Save". Then the Age ratings is marked as complete. You might have a try.

I never run into this issue before and I will report it to related team.

If you have any other question, please contact Dev Center support so that you will be assisted best.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by P Granbery Friday, October 28, 2016 12:40 PM
    Friday, October 28, 2016 10:01 AM
  • That did it, thank you.  Not something I would have thought of doing.
    Friday, October 28, 2016 12:41 PM