none
Todays am working on Entity FrameWOrk with "MOdel First " step and am getting error of some thing? RRS feed

All replies

• This is solved here.

Ashish Pandey

Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:02 AM
  • Hi sohail,

Please check the following path, and the dll file can be found in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\SQL Server Developer Tools
    and
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio

Happy new year!

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 3:23 AM
  • Hi Kristin,

I have check these path, these are exist but not work & one more in server explorer connection also have successfully made and show desired database and table also show but when i click on table to show records , these option was not show and other are also not show like modify & definition of table.

I am using VS-2013 with Sqlserver 2008 r2.

please suggest me one of the best solution

Also Happy new year! to you

Thank's a lot...

Saturday, January 9, 2016 5:16 AM
  • What is SQLWorkBench.Interfaces?  Is this something you made up? What kind of program Windows forms or what is trying to use EF?

And why are you not posting to the EF forum?

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=adodotnetentityframework

Saturday, January 9, 2016 5:56 AM
  • Hi sohail,

>>I have check these path, these are exist but not work & one more in server explorer connection also have successfully made and show desired database and table also show but when i click on table to show records , these option was not show and other are also not show like modify & definition of table.

According to your description, I suppose that would load another directory and could not find the .dll file, you could try to download the following link and install it, check if it works for you.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42313

Best regards,

Cole Wu

Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:37 AM