none
Azure alert issue

Question

• Hi,

I'm using Azure Storage to back up from a QNAP NAS. Unfortunately, the QNAP Azure Storage app does not include any alerting functionality to let me know if the backup is failing. So, I'm trying to look at the Azure account side for an alert I can set up to, for example, let me know if my backup data hasn't increased in some period of time.

When I try to add an alert to see what my options are, the Add Alert dialog is completely unresponsive. I can't enter text in the text fields, the drop-downs for Resource and Metric do nothing. The only part of the dialog that responds to a click is the "OK" button, but of course it just tells me I need to finish the rest of the alert setup. 

You can see this here: https://www.screencast.com/t/T1YrRdBWrREI

(Sorry, can't post a link until Microsoft verifies my account, but I'm not sure what has to happen to do that.)

I've tried three different browsers (Chrome, Edge and IE) with no change. Any ideas? Also, does anyone know if I can accomplish my end goal of creating an alert that can tell me if my backups are still running successfully?

Thanks.

Monday, January 30, 2017 7:32 PM

All replies