none
CHAOS Test (Reliability) is always failed, even the test log (Te.wtl) has the result 100% passed. RRS feed

• Question

• The test item “ Concurrent Hardware And Operating System (CHAOS)Test (Reliability) is always failed. Even the test log of Result (Te.wtl) has the result “100% passed”

The CHAOS Test is a long time test item, about 5 hr. But there is always an error window shows up. The error windows shows "test authoring and execution framework has stopped working". And, there is only one button "Close porgrame". If I click the button and the console window looks like keep testing. Such condiction will show several times. At final, the test will show 8 test items and 8 passed. However, the test item result in HLK controller will show X FAILED.

I wonder that the network communication between host controller and client test machine has some problem. Or the "The test authoring and execution framework" application has bugs. I changed 3 client and two usb-network adapter,  however the same problem happened. When the error windows pop-up, I also ping the host controller machine to test the network is ok or not. There is no problem to ping each other.

Someone has suggested me to use on-board network card (RJ-45) to do test. I can't... The under test device is notebook which has no on-board RJ-45 network adapter. How could I do to fix or avoid such problem?

Test EnviormentOSWindows10 15063 rs2  or 14393 rs1

HLK Studio version 10.0.15063.0

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:56 AM

All replies

• If you download the Playlist from the following URL

https://prodingestionentity1.blob.core.windows.net/hardware/CompatPlaylists.zip?sv=2015-12-11&si=Read%20Policy&sr=b&sig=OFEXgfScO%2FykQhdzEg8n4IWul%2BafKiV4WoNv3M7RFvY%3D

on the hardware dashboard(https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/hardware)

and apply the downloaded Playlist in the Load Playlist on the Tests tab, the CHAOS Test should be out of testing.

• Edited by hirosea Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:20 AM
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 5:20 AM