infopath how to hide button RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

pls need your help,

i have one infopath form submited in sharepoint library, in library have one cullomn status.

when i am going to open infopath form from library then on form have one button this button i want to hide when status field current value have "Routing",  i used conditional formating but this condition working for only one form , if i am submiting two form in library then condition is not working properly. when i am opening second form there is status column "Incomplete" the also button is getting visible.

do you have any idea, how to hide and show button in infopath depend on librery items change?

thanks

D Tiwary

Deepak

• Edited by D.Tiwary Friday, February 10, 2012 6:32 AM
    Friday, February 10, 2012 6:30 AM

Answers

• Hi D.Tiwary

Thanks for your post. Are you set to hide the button when status filed current value is "Incomplete". I try to reproduce your issue, but it works fine in my environment. Following are my steps(Environment:MOSS2007,Infopath2007,IE9):

1. Create a blank form, create a filed named "status", bind value use the library status field("Routing"、"Incomplete"、"complete").
    2. Create a button named "testButton", set the conditional formating as you say(hide the button when status field value is "Routing" ). 
    3. Set Submit to the library
    4. Set status filed value is "Routing", and submit it(form1).
    5. Set status filed value is "Incomplete", and submit it(form2).
    6. Set status filed value is "complete", and submit it(form3).
    7. Go to the library, followed by open the form1、form2、form3. In form1, the testButton is hided; Form2, the testButton is visible; Form3, the testButton is visible.

Thanks,

Lhan Han

Monday, February 13, 2012 7:24 AM

All replies

• Hi D.Tiwary

Thanks for your post. Are you set to hide the button when status filed current value is "Incomplete". I try to reproduce your issue, but it works fine in my environment. Following are my steps(Environment:MOSS2007,Infopath2007,IE9):

1. Create a blank form, create a filed named "status", bind value use the library status field("Routing"、"Incomplete"、"complete").
    2. Create a button named "testButton", set the conditional formating as you say(hide the button when status field value is "Routing" ). 
    3. Set Submit to the library
    4. Set status filed value is "Routing", and submit it(form1).
    5. Set status filed value is "Incomplete", and submit it(form2).
    6. Set status filed value is "complete", and submit it(form3).
    7. Go to the library, followed by open the form1、form2、form3. In form1, the testButton is hided; Form2, the testButton is visible; Form3, the testButton is visible.

Thanks,

Lhan Han

Monday, February 13, 2012 7:24 AM
  • Thanks Lhan Han.

Deepak

Thursday, February 23, 2012 10:38 AM