none
Userforms changed size RRS feed

• Question

• I'm developing an app and have done most of the development on my laptop, docked, and logged into the network at . The development has been going fine until now. I spent a day working on the app undocked, and now about 3/4 of my userforms are now displaying in the VBA editor and when I run the app at about 2-3 times larger than originally designed. The entire form, all controls, font sizes they are still at 100% zoom, measurements all look the same, and font sizes are the same, but they are all displaying much too large. The red box in the image below shows the size that the form was approx. designed at and displayed on the screen at when I would previously run the app. As you can see now, even though none of the size or zoom settings have changes, everything is displaying in the editor and when I run the app, much larger than before, even though I'm still at the same resolution on my monitor.

Thanks for any pointers as I cannot find anything about this in searching the internet or any developer forums.

Gene

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 5:28 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Microsoft Excel features, I'll move your question to the MSDN forum for Excel

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exceldev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, July 18, 2019 3:17 AM