none
Preview Portal: Standard-GRS storage accounts appear as Degraded

Question

• Hi,

We have 4 storage accounts on our subscription (1 x standard LRS and 3 x standard GRS).

In the existing management portal all of them appear online and functioning normally, however in the preview portal, the 3 "Standard-GRS" storage accounts are listed as "Degraded" in the storage blade, and if we drill down to a specific storage accounts blade.

I don't see any issues with Azure Storage reported on the status page, and the main management portal shows everything is good, so I believe this is a bug with the preview portal.

I hope this help,

Andy

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 11:20 AM

Answers

• Hi All,

Thanks for pointing this issue, this is indeed a bug, as far as I know, the storage accounts themselves are fine, this bug will fix later.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 2:15 AM

All replies

• I am seeing the same.  I have 3 storage accounts with 2 x LRS and 1 GRS.  And the GRS shows as "Degraded" in the Preview Portal, but online and fine in the legacy portal.  No further information as why it claims to be degraded.

Jeremy

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 10:01 PM
  • Hi All,

Thanks for pointing this issue, this is indeed a bug, as far as I know, the storage accounts themselves are fine, this bug will fix later.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 2:15 AM