none
How do I access an email account with web services in c#? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to implement a web service to check is an email existed.

If the email is existed I will need to extract the content of the email and return the email content to the user.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Does anyone know any tools to do this?

Many thanks for your replying.

Any suggestions are welcome.
    Wednesday, February 18, 2009 8:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Vincent,

Thank you for contacting us and your interest in Exchange Development around web services.  This forum is for the technical discussion around the content of the Exchange Server Protocols documentation that can be found here.

There is a helpful community on the Microsoft TechNet Forums that is focused on Exchange Server development found here.  The Exchange development forum is for topics such as web services, APIs, application conversion and general application development against Exchange Server.  

I did a little research and I did find a MSDN article "Finding the Message Body" might help as a good starting point.

Developer Consultant
    Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Vincent,

Thank you for contacting us and your interest in Exchange Development around web services.  This forum is for the technical discussion around the content of the Exchange Server Protocols documentation that can be found here.

There is a helpful community on the Microsoft TechNet Forums that is focused on Exchange Server development found here.  The Exchange development forum is for topics such as web services, APIs, application conversion and general application development against Exchange Server.  

I did a little research and I did find a MSDN article "Finding the Message Body" might help as a good starting point.

Developer Consultant
    Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:25 PM
  • Many thanks for your replying.

It is really helpful.

Thank you very much.
    Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:34 AM