none
Timesheet update "Failed & blocking correlation" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to update users timesheet with time spent on a task from our helpdesk system. The system calls my extended PSI webservice which, using the existing PSI, locates the resource, their timesheet, the project/task line, updates the actual or creates a new actual if one doesn't exist. When I call the QueueUpdateTimesheet webmethod, passing unique jobUID, timesheetUID and the timesheetDataSet (containing the actual) I receive the following error on the server:

Failed and Blocking Correlation (and the following error detail)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
    <errinfo>
     <general>
     <class name="Queue">
      <error id="26000" name="GeneralQueueJobFailed" 
      uid="25cc6917-3f0c-4233-9f81-ad97fc227676" 
      JobUID="20492c14-d411-4e3c-9c64-e17151104486" 
      ComputerName="PROJECT" GroupType="TimesheetUpdate" 
      MessageType="UpdateTimesheetMessage" MessageId="1" Stage="" />
     </class>
     </general>
    </errinfo>

When I try to update an existing Actual DataSet I am setting the TS_ACT_VALUE equal to the time in hours (multiplied by 60 & 1000) and calling AcceptChanges(); When it doesn't exist I create a new actuals row and populate TS_LINE_UID, TS_ACT_VALUE, TS_ACT_START_DATE, TS_ACT_FINISH_DATE and call AddActualsRow(ds);

I then include the altered timesheet DataSet in the QueueUpdateTimesheet method. I cannot seem to find any extra information on the error I'm recieving from the Queue on the server so as to determine what I've missed that should be included in the Timesheet DataSet and also cannot find and definitive answer as to what items within the ActualsRow DataSet need to be completed and/or in what format!

Can anyone help with this error? At present I am at a loss as to what is causing the job to fail, all and any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks for your time...

PS. Please don't hesitate to ask for more info, I'm new to the PSI & Project Server so may have missed some important details...

Regards,

TartanBono

TartanBono
    • Edited by TartanBono Tuesday, November 2, 2010 1:55 PM edited code block (again!)
    Tuesday, November 2, 2010 1:48 PM

Answers

All replies