Stopped logging RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am using the storage to store trace message from my web service (by using Trace.TraceInformation("message"))) and this has been working fine until Friday.  Now there is nothing written to the logs :( I tried to create a support ticket but it said that I am running a free website (which is incorrect) and is therefore not entitled to technical support!!! I really need this problem solved fast and any help would be appreciated.

Monday, February 16, 2015 11:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to create a new azure storage account, and change the application log connection with this new storage account, you could find the connection at azure portal.

Please try it, hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check if the connection string in the configuration file is still good.

Regards,

Manu

Monday, February 16, 2015 12:36 PM
  • Hi,

Please try to create a new azure storage account, and change the application log connection with this new storage account, you could find the connection at azure portal.

Please try it, hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:30 AM