Facebook apps

Question

• Hello,
     I can't see anywhere icon "create facebook application" it should be in share box but i have there only link, embed, reddit, email, digg.. where is it??
    Saturday, December 20, 2008 10:56 AM

All replies

• There's a link above the graphic. It does the same thing as the old graphic.
    Saturday, December 20, 2008 7:42 PM
  • You mean I should click my stuff->projects-> then click on the name of one of my shared projects
    and then in right down corner  click on the text "Link" (above Reddit icon)?

I get link to my project but what should I do with it?

I have read tutorial from http://popflywiki.com/How%20do%20I%20create%20a%20Facebook%20application.ashx but it was written when there was "create Your Own Facebook Application" so I don't know what should i do now.

Cheers

Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:03 PM
  • There are several tutorials that show how to publish a popfly mashup to Facebook.  None of them work.  The buttons shown in the tutorials have been removed.

Has this capability been silently disabled? 

I wonder what cole2 is referring to as the "link above the graphic".  After sharing an app, the only available actions on the page that lists all projects are Edit, Unshare, and Delete.  As Karloe says, on the project detail page, the Share panel has only Link, Embed, Reddit, Email, and Digg.  

You can grab the url for the popfly app and create a facebook app out of it.  But I don't see a way of adding that to my page for testing.  And a facebook app can't be added to their directory until it has 5 users.

Saturday, March 07, 2009 12:36 AM
  • I am having the same difficulty.... All the tutorials simply say, click on share and click on the Facebook icon in the list of share... I don't find any.. There are only 3 icons as the other users have listed it out.... Please do help me out with this....
    Friday, May 22, 2009 12:54 AM