none
Input in C# Console Application RRS feed

• Question

• Hey ich brauche Hilfe ich möchte gerne dies hier in einem Code schreiben kann mir da jemand helfen? Ich habe ein Struktogramm dies sagt mir Kochplatte einschalten dannach Pfefferminztee? Ja oder nein ich möchte gerne das dann steht dass der user ja oder nein schreiben kann und es dann sagt okay dann fülle ich ihn dir ein und bei nein dann hab ich leider keinen Tee
    Tuesday, January 1, 2019 1:53 PM

All replies

• This is an English Speaking Forum to assist when you have made an effort to write code.

This is the translation of your text. Please write in English and show that you have tried so far.

Hey I need help I would like to write this here in a can someone help me there? I have a structogram this tells me to turn on hotplate then peppermint tea? Yes or no I would like to say yes then I can not write it

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Tuesday, January 1, 2019 2:51 PM
  • Hi   __noahnoah__,

Thank you for posting here.

Please note that this is an English forum, it would be better to post in English.

Could you describe your problem more clearly? We are waiting for your update.

Best regards,

Jack J Jun

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:01 AM
  • Using System;

namespace Sample

{

class Test

{

public static void Main(string[] args)

{

int num;

Console.WriteLine("Press any key to continue....");

Console.ReadKey();

Console.WriteLine();

Console.WriteLine(" Input Number ");

num=Console.Read();

Console.WriteLine("Ascii Value={0}",num);

}

}

}

Please click the Mark as answer button and vote as helpful if this reply solves your problem.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:12 AM