Apps on web server will not run after upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• I am having an issue with all applications created with VS-2012 update 4 will not run when they are posted to a web server.  They work fine in debug but once posted to either of our servers I am getting - Load operation failed for query 'GetAuthenticationInfo'. The remote server returned an error: NotFound.  If I try to run the application on the server from IIS I am getting - Load operation failed for query 'GetAuthenticationInfo'. [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer] Arguments: NotFound

We have 2 web servers, the production server is Windows 2008 R2 with Sql Server 2012 and the development server is Windows Server 2012 with Sql Server 2012.

I have a desktop and laptop both have been upgraded to Windows 8.1 with VS-2012 Pro Update 4 and VS-2013 Pro Update 1.  The problem started after I upgraded my desktop and laptop.  All apps posted prior to the upgrades are working fine.  I tried a very small app with minimal extensions and I get the same messages.  Both PCs and servers have .net 4.5 installed.  I have been researching and working on this issue for 3 days and would greatly appreciate any ideas you might have alone this line

Thanks

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 4:16 PM

Answers

• If you put VS 2013 on the box, you are running into the problem described in this post:

URGENT: Installed VS2013 Cant publish VS2012 app!

Please apply the workaround described in that post and let us know if that doesn't fix it.

David Kidder | Senior SDET | Microsoft | LightSwitch

• Proposed as answer by Dave KidderModerator Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by GreeneKe Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:21 PM
    Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:57 PM

All replies

• I'm having the same problem!

Please help!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 7:26 PM
  • If you put VS 2013 on the box, you are running into the problem described in this post:

URGENT: Installed VS2013 Cant publish VS2012 app!

Please apply the workaround described in that post and let us know if that doesn't fix it.

David Kidder | Senior SDET | Microsoft | LightSwitch

• Proposed as answer by Dave KidderModerator Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by GreeneKe Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:21 PM
    Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:57 PM
  • Thanks everyone, I was able to use the above post to successfully modify the ODATA.  Also, upgraded the app,  reposted and it worked,

Thanks again

Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:25 PM