none
BizTalk2009 - Unable to match the data in the input stream ( VS2008, SQL2008R2) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using VS2008,SQLServer2008,BizTalk Server 2009, XP.

I am getting the same error as above when I am tring to test the inbound "Binary Message"

Schema Level Property Settings are:
    1.Setting parser optimization to Complexity

2. Setting lookahead depth to 0

3. Code Page: Western-European(1252)
    but none of these work. Is there anything else I can try?

Error Description:
    There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Schema" Source: "Flat file disassembler" Receive Port: "XYZ" URI: "D:\\..\..\..\*PQRST*" Reason: Unable to match the data in the input stream.

I appreciate your help.

MPramod
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:18 AM

Answers

• In that case you will have to debug which element is causing the issue. This error is because you are not conforming to the schema. create a sample file using generate instance and then you can match with the sample file that is failing.
    --------------------------------------
    Mark As Answer or Vote As Helpful if this helps.
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:17 AM

All replies

• Try to test with this file using the utility provided in the SDK (<<install directory>\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010\SDK\Utilities\PipelineTools) . The file is not conforming to the Flat File Schema that you have created. The pipeline tools provide a good way of quickly testing the FF's.

You can get more information here.

Cheers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:15 AM
  • Hi Bali, Thank you

I already checked using the FFDSM (Pipeline Utility), and its giving me the same error.

MPramod
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:06 PM
  • In that case you will have to debug which element is causing the issue. This error is because you are not conforming to the schema. create a sample file using generate instance and then you can match with the sample file that is failing.
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:17 AM