Status update RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to have the Status column in my InfoPath form to update or change to Submitted when the submit button is clicked. Any suggestions. I've added an action to set a field's value to submitted and submit using a data connection to no avail.

Monday, January 28, 2013 7:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Set rule on button click, where you can set your status field value whatever you want. See the belwo screen:

Hemendra: "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Friday, February 1, 2013 10:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Set rule on button click, where you can set your status field value whatever you want. See the belwo screen:

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Friday, February 1, 2013 10:12 AM
  • Hi Rizzo333,

Have you resolved you problem? If yes then please provide your solution so it could help to other and if above post helped you then please mark as answer so we can close this thread.

Forum Moderator

Friday, February 8, 2013 8:57 AM