none
Problem with USB Controller and Kinect v2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I just bought a Kinect v2 (Xbox One version) and the Windows adaptator to use it on my computer.

But when I connected it on the USB 3 port of my computer, the Kinect didn't stop to connect/disconnect.

I installed the "Kinect v2 Configuration Verifier" to check what was wrong and everything is good except the USB Controller. The message is "No supported USB 3.0 port detected".

My USB Controller is the "Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Controller FL1000 Series".

Do you know if my USB Controller is not compatible with Kinect v2? What I have to do?

Thanks per advance,

Victor

Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:02 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I just bought a Kinect v2 (Xbox One version) and the Windows adaptator to use it on my computer.

But when I connected it on the USB 3 port of my computer, the Kinect didn't stop to connect/disconnect.

I installed the "Kinect v2 Configuration Verifier" to check what was wrong and everything is good except the USB Controller. The message is "No supported USB 3.0 port detected".

My USB Controller is the "Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Controller FL1000 Series".

Do you know if my USB Controller is not compatible with Kinect v2? What I have to do?

Thanks per advance,

Victor

What chipset is the controller that you have? I am running into the same problems with my USB Controller. I am also getting the "Result: No Supported USB 3.0 port detected".
    Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:50 PM
  • I have a Intel HM65 Express Chipset. What do you think about it?
    Friday, September 11, 2015 9:19 AM
  • Didn't work for me either,

i had to purchase a usb 3.0 ost controller (i use the one from sharkoon which works just fine)

hope this helps.

greetings!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 1:39 PM