Limit of ads in one page RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I just want to ask what is the limit number of ad units placed in one page of an app? (PC/Tablet)

Friday, November 4, 2016 6:59 AM

Answers

• Hello,
    I have contacted this related team about the limitation for the ads. Now I know that the limitation is around 10000 ad units per Dev Center account and no restriction on number of ad units per app.
    I hope this reply can answer your doubts.
    Thank you.

Best regards,
    Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 7, 2016 5:09 AM

All replies

• Not sure, however a  was testing something with ads and 4 ad banners on one page works fine. The question you could ask yourself: why would I want large numbers of ad banners on the screen since there also needs to be room for regular content :)
    Friday, November 4, 2016 12:45 PM
  • Yes you are right, I am asking just because as I know there is limitation for phone(mobile) apps - 1 banner per page, but I want to know is there a limit for desktop/tablet apps. And I am talking about 2 banners, not more.
    Friday, November 4, 2016 1:25 PM
  • Hello,
    I have contacted this related team about the limitation for the ads. Now I know that the limitation is around 10000 ad units per Dev Center account and no restriction on number of ad units per app.
    I hope this reply can answer your doubts.
    Thank you.

Best regards,
    Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 7, 2016 5:09 AM
  • Thank you very much for your answer, Cherry!

Have a great day!

Monday, November 7, 2016 6:57 AM
  • Hi Milan2101,

You might mark my last response as an answer to benefit more community member to know about this question.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Cherry Bu.

MSDN Community Support

Monday, November 7, 2016 7:36 AM