none
Bluetooth RRS feed

• Question

• As a long time Microsoft supporter and beta tester, the Bluetooth issue with Windows 8 needs to be addressed.

I have upgraded all three of my computers to Windows 8. I like it, but have been bogged down trying to get Bluetooth to properly work, and not drop out.

I am debating as to the Lumina 920, or the iPhone 5. I need Bluetooth to work. From what I am reading, I'm tending to go with the iPhone 5. I don't like Apple, but I know Bluetooth flawlessly works on the iPhone. Why isn't Microsoft addressing that issue?
    The only issue I have with Windows 8 is also Bluetooth related!

Lloyd

Lloyd

Sunday, February 3, 2013 8:12 PM

All replies

• This forum isn't for products in production. It is for helping people in designing their own software. before they go implement the design. If you have a working software, you are most likely in the wrong forum. If you want help in using software written by someone else (that is, you did not wrote the software in question) the logical place to visit is the forum for that software as that's where people offer product-specific help.

Windows's forums are on answers.microsoft.com. When your ask there you got to be more specific about your problem, right now your description is just a time waster full of non-technical terms like "not working" (should probably be banned on technical forums), brand names or company names that does not help people to reproduce or troubleshoot your problem on their own machines. For a proper formated question, check How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Visual C++ MVP

Sunday, February 3, 2013 8:53 PM