Azure AD Join SSO RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am planning a solution for a new enterprise who do not have an On-Premise Active directory. Can I use Azure Ad Join from Windows 10 machines to directly connect to Azure AD without an On-Premise AD?

Will Azure AD Join help me have a seamless SSO experience with Outlook and Skype desktop applications? Will it help seamless SSO with other SAAS applications like Oracle Net Suite and other SAAS apps using Azure AD?

Kindly help.

kesari suresh

Monday, July 23, 2018 4:26 AM

All replies

• Yes, you can use Azure AD Join from windows 10 machines to directly connect to Azure AD without having an On-premise AD. I suggest you to refer the following link for more understanding on Device Management in Azure Active Directory.

I would recommend you to check the following reference link for more information and benefits regarding SSO feature to Azure AD device joined windows 10 machines. See if this helps.

Reference:- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/device-management-introduction#azure-ad-joined-devices

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here.

• Proposed as answer by YASWANTH MADI Monday, July 23, 2018 2:37 PM
    Monday, July 23, 2018 2:37 PM
  • Just checking in if you have had a chance to see our previous response. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same. And, if you have any further query do let us know. 
    Wednesday, July 25, 2018 7:37 PM