none
What is error 4403 (0x1133) which is returned from 2012 server "Set Error Info PDU" (RDP)? RRS feed

• Question

• My html5, Java and Android RDP client received "Set Error Info PDU" from an Window 2012 server with error code 4403 (0x1133).

There is no information about error 0x1133 in MS-RDPBCGR.

This only happens if the client enabled drive redirection and can only be reproduced in one customers's 2012 server.

Thanks,

Walter Wang

Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:26 PM

Answers

• Furthermore, I skimmed through the RDPBCGR specification and it does mention error = 0x1133 which is ERRINFO_VCDECODINGERROR 'An error occurred when processing dynamic virtual channel data ([MS-RDPEDYC] section 3.3.5).' link : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc240544.aspx

As requested above, if you need further assistance kindly drop us a mail so that we can collect additional traces to troubleshoot the issue.

Tarun Chopra | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Monday, September 23, 2013 4:48 AM

All replies

• Hello Walter

Thanks for contacting Microsoft support. A support engineer will contact you on this thread to assist further.

Regards

Monday, September 23, 2013 1:05 AM
  • Hello Walter

Can you please drop me a mail at : dochelp at Microsoft dot com so that I can share steps\tools to take additional traces to troubleshoot the issue ? 

Thanks.

Monday, September 23, 2013 4:41 AM
  • Furthermore, I skimmed through the RDPBCGR specification and it does mention error = 0x1133 which is ERRINFO_VCDECODINGERROR 'An error occurred when processing dynamic virtual channel data ([MS-RDPEDYC] section 3.3.5).' link : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc240544.aspx

As requested above, if you need further assistance kindly drop us a mail so that we can collect additional traces to troubleshoot the issue.

Monday, September 23, 2013 4:48 AM
  • Hi Tarun,

I was checking an downloaded old version of the document. Sorry for that. I'll check my code and let you know if I have further questions.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Walter

Monday, September 23, 2013 4:23 PM