none
EDIFACT Service Schema not found RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all.

I try to receive an EDIFACT-Message in my orchestration.
    I read data from a file in a receive location. When I put my EDI File into that location I get an error message in the eventlog (translated from german):

EDIFACT-Serviceschema not found.

In my iroject I included the EDIFACT_ServiceSchemaExtension.xsd. What else is missing to make it work?

Thanks for your answers,

Marcel

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:18 AM

Answers

• Hi Marcel,

This eventlog entry is indicative of two possible errors.  The first is the X12 or EDIFACT ServiceSchema is not deployed and the second is that the receive pipeline could not process the incoming interchange, because the Header/control segments in the interchange did not conform to the X12 or EDIFACT ServiceSchema.

Thanks,

William

• Marked as answer by Marcel Hamann Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:33 PM
    Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:49 AM
  • Thanks for the answer.
    I forgot to reference to the EDI Assembly.

But I have problems testing it as I am missing an EDIFACT message to test. Does anyone know where to find a working EDIFACT ORDERS_D96A message?
    Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:22 PM

All replies

• Maybe I should add that I use a pipeline consisting only of a EDI-Disassembler.
    And the disassembler is throwing the error message.
    Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:23 AM
  • Hi Marcel,

This eventlog entry is indicative of two possible errors.  The first is the X12 or EDIFACT ServiceSchema is not deployed and the second is that the receive pipeline could not process the incoming interchange, because the Header/control segments in the interchange did not conform to the X12 or EDIFACT ServiceSchema.

Thanks,

William

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:49 AM
  • Thanks for the answer.
    I forgot to reference to the EDI Assembly.

But I have problems testing it as I am missing an EDIFACT message to test. Does anyone know where to find a working EDIFACT ORDERS_D96A message?
    Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:22 PM
  • Hi Marcel,

You could generate a test message from your schema in Visual Studio or you could google for ORDERS_D96A sample message.

Thanks,

William
    Wednesday, November 25, 2009 4:09 AM
  • Hi Can you please help for share the EDIFACT  tutorial

Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:32 PM