none
VBA sorting function RRS feed

• Question

• expression. Sort (Key1, Order1, Key2, Type, Order2, Key3, Order3, Header, OrderCustom, MatchCase, Orientation, SortMethod, DataOption1, DataOption2, DataOption3) I'm using the sort function in my vba code, since there are two same values in the list, after sorted, the result is not correct. how can i sort the list with multiple same values?

thank

Thursday, April 26, 2018 2:14 PM

All replies

• Hi wlaura,

>>since there are two same values in the list, after sorted, the result is not correct. how can i sort the list with multiple same values?

What do you mean by same value, what is the current result and what is your expected result?

It would be helpful if you could share us a simple file which could reproduce your issue, then we could work closely with you.

Best Regards,

Tao Zhou

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 27, 2018 2:49 AM