none
5010 837 I RRS feed

  • Question

  • We are receiving the following error when we try to process an 837 I v5010 through biztalk:

    An output message of the component "Unknown " in receive pipeline "Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.DefaultPipelines.EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" is suspended due to the following error:
         Error encountered during parsing. The X12 transaction set with id '' contained in functional group with id '1', in interchange with id '000000001', with sender id 'DefaultTPA     ', receiver id 'Network180     ' is being suspended with following errors:
    Error: 1 (Miscellaneous error)
     6: Finding the document specification by message type "http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/X12/2006#X12_00501_837" failed. Verify the schema deployed properly.

    .
     The sequence number of the suspended message is 1

     

    We just tested through loading the P version of a file from validating the message against the schema to processing the file through custom rule called from within an orchetration.  The orchestration has references to both the P and I versions of the schema.  They are deployed as seen through the biztalk management console.

    Also of interest we have a 4010 version of the 5010 application upon which the 5010 application and orchestration are modeled on.  Both the I and P versions of 4010 files are being processed through with out any issues


    Thanks,

    Simon

    • Edited by SiBod Friday, September 23, 2011 3:46 PM
    Friday, September 23, 2011 2:57 PM

Answers

  • This issue has been resolved.
     
    It turns out that there is an issue with cu2 and updating the schema files.
     
    The schema files are extrated to a temporary folder on the c drive, but once the setup for cu2 completes the files are removed.
     
    The solution is to either download and extract the files from the cu1 update or stat the cu2 update and take no action in the setup process, then locate the files in a folder in the root of the c:
     
    The folder name for cu2 might be named something like: fa17cebad7888d3ed7202e
     
    The executable zip file that contains the XSD files is named: MicrosoftEdiXSDTemplatesKb2510733.exe
     
    The last detail is that the new schemas call for using the 005010X222A1 (837P) 005010X223A2 (837I) version in the claim file in the GS and ST segments.
     
    Simon
    • Marked as answer by SiBod Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:03 PM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:03 PM

All replies

  • Another question.  I took the plunge and downloaded and installed the CU2 for biztalk 2010 with the hopes that this would address the issue.  It did not.

     

    Do I need to reextract schema to the ones I have in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010\XSD_Schema\EDI\MicrosoftEdiXSDTemplates\HIPAA\5010\837I\single

    If yes how do I perform this action?

     

    Thanks,

    Simon

    Friday, September 23, 2011 8:30 PM
  • That error simply says that the file is not matching the schema. In order to troubleshoot, go to Applications-All Artifacts-Schemas. Look for the schemas to match the file you are sending. Make sure that the schema is on the right application. If you created a new application, make sure you are referencing the EDI. Troubleshoot by creating a receive location for EDI and a send port for XML. See if the output is what you are expecting.
    Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:27 PM
  • Hi SiBod,

     

    Do not forget to extract the HIPAA 5010 and HIPAA 5010 errata schemas to the following location "C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2009\XSD_Schema\EDI" on your development machine.


    Regards, Pa445

    • Edited by Pa_445 Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:09 PM
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:06 PM
  • This issue has been resolved.
     
    It turns out that there is an issue with cu2 and updating the schema files.
     
    The schema files are extrated to a temporary folder on the c drive, but once the setup for cu2 completes the files are removed.
     
    The solution is to either download and extract the files from the cu1 update or stat the cu2 update and take no action in the setup process, then locate the files in a folder in the root of the c:
     
    The folder name for cu2 might be named something like: fa17cebad7888d3ed7202e
     
    The executable zip file that contains the XSD files is named: MicrosoftEdiXSDTemplatesKb2510733.exe
     
    The last detail is that the new schemas call for using the 005010X222A1 (837P) 005010X223A2 (837I) version in the claim file in the GS and ST segments.
     
    Simon
    • Marked as answer by SiBod Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:03 PM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:03 PM