How to stop paid ad campaign? RRS feed

• Question

• I have started a paid ad campaign for my windows phone 8.1 app some time ago. Now I want to stop it but do not see how to do this.
    Sunday, January 10, 2016 8:29 PM

Answers

• Hello GagAlex63,

You can login to DevCenter and go to the app for which you have created this campaign. Click on Monetize -> Promote your App in the left navigation bar, and you should see a dashboard on the page with your active campaigns. Go to the campaign details page and at the bottom you will see a button you can click on to pause your campaign.

I hope you were satisfied with the results of your paid campaign. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Anusha

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:52 AM

All replies

• Hello GagAlex63,

You can login to DevCenter and go to the app for which you have created this campaign. Click on Monetize -> Promote your App in the left navigation bar, and you should see a dashboard on the page with your active campaigns. Go to the campaign details page and at the bottom you will see a button you can click on to pause your campaign.

I hope you were satisfied with the results of your paid campaign. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Anusha

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:52 AM
  • Thank you, 

I found that secret button and paused my paid campaign :)

What about my satisfaction with the results of the campaign - I am not satisfied. I got no sales. I understand that the reason could be in my app and not in the campaign. So I decided not to pay for the promoting so far. Anyway thank you again for your reply.

Alex Gevorkyan

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 9:21 AM
  • Hey Alex,

I'm sorry to hear that your campaign did not deliver the results you expected. Could you please help me with some details so I can look into your campaign? It is possible that the campaign settings (like targeting, budget) were not optimal for the app you were trying to promote.

What was the app you were trying to promote? App name and ID or link to the app in the store would be good.

What was the name of the campaign you created?

Thank you for your time and patience!

Regards,

Anusha

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:48 AM