Undefined DirectX-ish symbols in Windows Mobile project RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I am trying to build a media player application written for Windows Mobile, however compilation fails due to two undefined symbols: a COM interface called IAMVideoTransform and an enum AM_ROTATION_ANGLE. I cannot reach the original developer, but doing some searches on the code base, I've found references to those symbols within two import libraries called strmbase.lib and strmiids.lib; I've also found that strmbase.lib can be built from a sample DirectShow project distributed together with the Microsoft SDK's, and strmiids.lib apparently is part of DirectX. However, I cannot find any other reference to those symbols anywhere, neither their declarations in any header file I looked.

Has anyone ever seen those symbols? Any idea on where I could find their declarations? I'm guessing they're some really obscure part of DirectX, however this hasn't helped me much up to now.
    Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:01 PM

Answers

• Your description is either vague, or is too specific for this forum to answer. If all you need is a media player control, the following FAQ can help:
    How to play video and audio files?

Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:11 AM
    Monday, March 15, 2010 9:48 AM