none
EF 5.0 Serious Bug With Enums RRS feed

All replies

• Hi,

If this is really the same issue then the reply I put into the above post just now is the best answer I have at the moment. But I will let you know if anything happens. Voting on the issue in codeplex is probably a good idea as well.

We are seeing a lot of great Entity Framework questions (and answers) from the community on Stack Overflow. As a result, our team is going to spend more time reading and answering questions posted on Stack Overflow. We would encourage you to post questions on Stack Overflow using the entity-framework tag. We will also continue to monitor the Entity Framework forum.

Friday, September 21, 2012 11:48 PM
  • How big an issue is this bug for you? Is it a showstopper for you or less severe?

We are seeing a lot of great Entity Framework questions (and answers) from the community on Stack Overflow. As a result, our team is going to spend more time reading and answering questions posted on Stack Overflow. We would encourage you to post questions on Stack Overflow using the entity-framework tag. We will also continue to monitor the Entity Framework forum.

Friday, September 21, 2012 11:53 PM