I don't see the controls (Buttons, text boxes, picture box, labels,...) within a window form, while the code and the class diagram include all the controls RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I don't see the controls (Buttons, text boxes, picture box, labels,...) within a window form, while the code and the class diagram include all the controls (Buttons, text boxes, picture box, labels,...).

Disappeared!!!!

Please advice.

Kind Regards,

Hany Metry

Friday, April 24, 2020 2:56 AM

Answers

• Hi DA924x,

I delete the form and redo it again and the problem is solved and I don't know if your suggest for solution can solve the problem or not?

kind Regards,

Hany Metry

Friday, April 24, 2020 4:32 AM

All replies

• You're not using a class constructor on the form class where you would have to execute the InitailzeComponents() to  make the controls show?
    Friday, April 24, 2020 4:16 AM
  • Hi DA924x,

I delete the form and redo it again and the problem is solved and I don't know if your suggest for solution can solve the problem or not?

kind Regards,

Hany Metry

Friday, April 24, 2020 4:32 AM
  • Hi Hany Metry,

Since your problem has been solved, please click "Mark as answer" to the appropriate answer, so that it will help other members to find the solution quickly if they face a similar issue.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 24, 2020 7:12 AM