Error in SharePoint 2010 Approval Workflow History RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have configured OOB SharePoint 2010 Approval workflowfor a document library.I can start a workflow and approvers can approve the task but when I open up the Workflow history,the system is showing error for first 2 events as "The workflow could not set content approval status. Enable content moderation for this list and run the workflow again." and "The e-mail message cannot be sent. Make sure the e-mail has a valid recipient." respectively. Can anybody let me know what could be the reason for this and how to get ridoff this?

Please see the screen shot for details.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

AEDLA.
    Monday, October 3, 2011 1:47 PM

Answers

• Do you have content approval checked for this library (library settings - versioning)? If so, make sure you check the last item (second page) on teh Approval workflow configuration screens (Update the approval status after the workflow is completed (use this workflow to control content approval)).
    AK
    Monday, October 3, 2011 6:00 PM

All replies

• Do you have content approval checked for this library (library settings - versioning)? If so, make sure you check the last item (second page) on teh Approval workflow configuration screens (Update the approval status after the workflow is completed (use this workflow to control content approval)).
    AK
    Monday, October 3, 2011 6:00 PM
  • Hi AK.

I didn't check the content approval required on library but I did check the "Enable Content Approval" check box on the workflow second page, that's why I got the error.

Thank you AK.

AEDLA.
    Thursday, October 6, 2011 7:53 PM