Expression Blend 4 cannot open a recent solution RRS feed

• Question

• There is no response when I open a WPF solution cteated recently with Expression Blend 4.It worked well this before.Is there anything wrong with my settings?
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 3:53 AM

All replies

• I have had problems in the past trying to open sketch flow project and so forth.  I ma going to look for some guidance on the subject.  Like opening a project solution that was started in VS 2010 or a project etc that is a C# file .  I will let ya know if I c come across anything of value

MIKE E

"It's like déjà vu all over again." — Yogi Berra
    Friday, May 20, 2011 1:56 AM
  • Thanks,waiting for your reply.
    Friday, May 20, 2011 5:20 AM
  • Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I have a Silverlight project that I need for a client. It was working fine in Blend this morning. I installed Visual Web Developer so I could debug it. It asked me to install the SP as well, and I opened it in VWD.

Since then, I cannot open the file in Blend - it opens with no errors, but is empty. Blank. No main page, nothing.

I've uninstalled Silverlight, Expression Studio Ultimate, and VWD, rebooted, reinstalled Expression Studio, and still nothing.

SOMETHING got fouled up when I installed VWD and/or VS SP1 and/or some other dependency.

I really need a hand with this, as the customer is looking for a build...any ideas?

Thanks.

Friday, July 22, 2011 12:09 AM