none
Exclamation Mark RRS feed

Answers

• Caused by Resharper, right?

If so, then that is the "Status Indicator" on the "Marker Bar".  It will be there as long as the Resharper extension is installed.  AFAIK, Resharper has no option to hide the status indicator.  (I suppose you could remove Resharper entirely if it's a problem for you.)

You can also pause code analysis temporarily by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+8, but it doesn't get rid of the mark entirely, it just changes it to be paused.  :/

Maybe submit a feature request to the Resharper team to have it become optional in a future version?

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 1:12 PM

All replies

• Caused by Resharper, right?

If so, then that is the "Status Indicator" on the "Marker Bar".  It will be there as long as the Resharper extension is installed.  AFAIK, Resharper has no option to hide the status indicator.  (I suppose you could remove Resharper entirely if it's a problem for you.)

You can also pause code analysis temporarily by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+8, but it doesn't get rid of the mark entirely, it just changes it to be paused.  :/

Maybe submit a feature request to the Resharper team to have it become optional in a future version?

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 1:12 PM
  • I see. I've just installed Resharper.

I think, that's could be called that mark.

But I don't want to uninsall it

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 1:19 PM